Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it currently under consideration by another journal.
- The "Title Page" and "Manuscript" files were prepared as two separate files to facilitate anonymous peer review.
- The manuscript has been prepared in accordance with the Ethical Principles and Publication Policy.
- The manuscript has been prepared without any plagiarism during its creation.
- The manuscript has been prepared in accordance with the Author Guidelines.
Section default policy
Licensing (CC BY-NC) : It is permitted to remix, adapt, and create derivative works for non-commercial purposes, with the requirement that proper attribution is provided to IJGR. Authors are also free to share their complete publications without any limitations.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.